“You don’t have a career, you have a life.” —Cheryl Strayed
West Coast, we’re coming for you! On August 7th we’re hosting a panel on how to build a career that’s in line with the life you want to lead. I’ll be speaking with three powerhouses in the LA community about how their life goals have dictated their career goals—and how you can do this too. Hosted in the beautiful Alchemy Works store in downtown LA, this event is brought to you by Vrai & Oro, THINX and Women & Whiskies. Space is extremely limited, RSVP while you still can.
Our panel on August 7th will feature:
I’ll be asking questions like:
• What have been key factors in setting up your respective careers that also allow you to enjoy life?
• What have been the biggest obstacles for you throughout this process, and how have you overcome them?
• If you’re immersed in your career, work / life balance is old news. When we love what we do: what is realistic in terms of setting boundaries so that we don’t burn out?
You will love this if you:
• Are at a career / life cross-roads and want to clarify your next move
• Want insight in how to reach career goals while enjoying yourself in the process
• Want to be surrounded with likeminded, ambitious creative women who you might end up collaborating with
Brought to you by: