SOLD OUT! Sign up to our newsletter so you don’t miss out on our next event.
“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage."—Anaïs Nin
Presenting Part II of our Women & Courage series with A.L.C.: A live panel providing an intimate look at how three women have used courage to get what they want from life, and how you can do the same.
Executive Chef, Mission Chinese Food
SVP of Marketing, A.L.C.
I’ll be asking questions like:
• How do you find courage when you need it the most?
• If you’re not naturally tough or brave, is this something you can cultivate?
• What are the biggest challenges you’ve had and how have you overcome these?
You will love this if:
• You’re trying to find the guts to do something great with your life.
• You want to stop fear from getting in the way.
• You know that you’re capable of so much more, and want practical tips on how to go after what you want.
Your ticket includes:
• Wine and light bites
• A handprinted OKREAL notebook
• A lil somethin' from A.L.C.
• The chance to hang out with a rad group of women who you might end up collaborating or getting coffee with.
In collaboration with A.L.C.