Want to make a big move in life? Trying to find the courage to take a risk, or want help figuring out if this move is actually right for you? Our August circles are focused on how to propel yourself to the next level in life.
MENTOR CIRCLE GUIDE:
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
Before you apply for a circle, please read our Mentor Circle Guide. This has everything you need to know about the different types of circles we offer, how circles work, and what you can expect.
Select Mentor Circle with Amy: August 5, 26
Signature Mentor Circle with Uli: August 12, 19
All circles are at the same time + location:
138 Wooster Street
3rd Floor, Suite 3
New York, NY 10012
We also have an afternoon circle on August 19, at the same location, with a 2PM—5.30PM time slot.
If you don’t know what Signature / Select means, you cheated! Please refer to the Mentor Circle Guide for more information.
• An intimate, guided session of conversation and connection with a group of women who we think will be a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three and a half hour session.
• Breakfast and coffee by Happy Bones.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group (also known as the OKREAL illuminati). Need a designer, intern, collaborator, friend, accountant or gyno recommendation? This is where you’ll find it. Future and past mentor circle participants also have access to this group, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. We also offer discounts for all events and special perks for members.
How to apply
- Read the Mentor Circle Guide.
- Submit your application here.
- If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite and make payment within eight hours, or we will pass along to someone else.
- If it takes a while for you to receive an invite, this is a reflection of the amount of applications we receive (Not you! You are great!), and the fact we can only take a limited number of women at a time. Please be patient and know that it might take a while for us to place you in a group. There is no need to email us to follow up, we have your information.
“This night changed my life in helping me realize what should have been so obvious, that I am the catalyst to the change I want in my career and ultimately my life. But sometimes you need a room full of intelligent, powerful women going through their own challenges to listen, advise and help you come to this realization, while sharing laughter and tears. It was also wonderful to be able to use the places in my life where I do feel confident to help others, offer questions they might not have thought to ask, and be a gentle, listening ear for each of the women in my group. Thank you for creating this powerful, inclusive community and welcoming me into it. I’m so grateful.” ——Raydene
“The mentor circle I was a part of was a beautiful experience. Being in a group of successful women from many different feels gave our talks a well rounded conversation. I found the advice I got to give to others to be extremely helpful. Besides that, I found that being a part of the Facebook group is very beneficial for networking. I introduced myself and spoke about what my goal entails and almost immediately got feed back and messages from people who would like to be involved. As I write this I sit in a cafe with two of the girls from my group. We are all working on our projects that we spoke about during the circle. Not only did we gain a small team of motivators but we gained some new friends as well!” ——Rachel