Am I doing the right thing with my life? What if my job makes me happy but not truly fulfilled? I’m interested in a ton of different things, how do I know which to pursue?
December mentor circles are all about Purpose: how we identify it, act on it, and what it means to each of us individually. We only have three circles for December and place just seven women in each, so it’s always a good idea to apply sooner rather than later.
Think of the circle as your personal support group: you’ll be placed in a group of women who you’ll be able to relate to, learn from, and connect with. Learn more about how circles work here.
“This night really changed my life in helping me realize what should have been so obvious, that I am the catalyst to the change I want in my career and ultimately my life. But sometimes you need a room full of intelligent, powerful women going through their own challenges to listen, advise and help you come to this realization, while sharing laughter and tears. It was also wonderful to be able to use the places in my life where I do feel confident to help others, offer questions they might not have thought to ask, and be a gentle, listening ear for each of the women in my group. Thank you for creating this powerful, inclusive community and welcoming me into it. I’m so grateful.” ——Raydene
• An evening of intimate conversation with myself and participants who we think are a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three and a half hour session.
• Wine and snacks.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group (also known as the OKREAL illuminati). Need a designer, intern, collaborator, friend, accountant or gyno recommendation? This is where you’ll find it. We also offer discounts for all events and special perks for members! Here, we post breakthroughs and key learnings after each event—but the main purpose is to provide a space where we can continue the conversation and stay connected. Future and past mentor circle participants also have access to this group, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. If we expand our mentorship program internationally, these participants will also be part of this private group.
How to take part
• If you are interested in being a part of a December circle, or circles in general, please answer a few questions through this questionnaire. We need this information so we can create a balanced group.
• If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite within eight hours, or we will pass along to someone else. Fee is $95 per person.
• We can only host seven women at a time, so please don’t be offended if you’re not included immediately! We have your information and will try and accommodate all who apply in time.
• Serious applications only, please. If you do apply, keep an eye on your email so you’ll get the heads up in time.
• You will be there to share as much as you are there to receive, and willing to listen as much as you are there to talk. This thing goes two ways!
• We will be sharing emails after each event, with the objective of participants staying in contact and helping each other out in future.
• Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
December Circle Theme: Purpose
Dates: December 7, 14, 20
Location: 135 Bowery, NYC
Accepting 7 women for each circle only
Apply as soon as possible
Space provided by Breather