Are you in the early stages of your career? Trying to figure out how to fit into the working world, or perhaps you’re thinking about going freelance and want advice? This circle is for you! We’ve had a few requests about what actually goes down in our mentor circles, and you can read about details here.
• An evening of intimate conversation with myself, our special guest, and participants who we think are a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three hour session.
• Wine and snacks.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group. Here, we’ll post breakthroughs and key learnings after each event—but the main purpose is to provide a space where we can continue the conversation and stay connected. Future mentorship circle participants will also have access to this group, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. If we expand our mentorship program internationally, these participants will also be part of this private group.
How to take part
• If you are interested in being a part of the August 4 circle, or circles in general, please answer a few questions through this questionnaire. Each group is carefully curated, so that you’ll be in the company of women who you’ll relate to and benefit from.
• If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite within eight hours, or we will pass along to someone else. Fee is $80 per person.
• We can only host six women at a time, so please don’t be offended if you’re not included immediately! We have your information and will try and accommodate all who apply in time.
• An even more concentrated version of mentor circles, we will soon be offering REAL TIME: one-on-one sessions with myself. These will be exclusive sessions where I work with you to figure out your next step is, how to deal with fear, how to define what you want and get going on the path to get there. If you’re interested in a REAL TIME session, please email email@example.com with REAL TIME in the subject line.
Requirements (please read before applying)
• You will be there to share as much as you are there to receive, and willing to listen as much as you are there to talk. This thing goes two ways!
• We will be sharing emails after each event, with the objective of participants staying in contact and helping each other out in future.
• Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
Special Guest: Rachael Yaeger
Topic: Early Career Advice
Date: Thursday August 4, 2016
Location: 197 Grand St #5w, New York, NY 10013
Accepting 6 women only
Apply by July 28, 2016