Do you want to be involved in building a community of aspirational, rad women? We’re looking for a highly efficient, organized and proactive individual to fill a part-time role in assisting with OKREAL editorial and social media. The candidate will be responsible for assisting with transcribing interviews, updating Facebook and Twitter, and IG story graphics.
This is a part-time internship, looking to fill immediately. Approx 5-7 hours a week. All expenses paid, NYC based a must.
• Transcribing interviews with prominent women in the creative industries
• Managing Facebook and Twitter platforms
• Creating digital assets for IG stories
• Tech savvy with a comprehensive understanding of all social media platforms
• Extremely detail oriented and self-motivated, comfortable wearing a number of hats, able to perform in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work remotely, provide own computer and Creative Suite
• Basic ability in Photoshop or InDesign (to edit Instagram story graphics)
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com with Intern in subject line.