We’re super excited to announce the sixth live interview in our Girl Talk series with Lou & Grey, a brand that represents all things OKREAL: confidence, being comfortable in your own skin, and making your life your own.
Our live interview on August 8 will feature Hannah & Marian Cheng,
Founders of Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings!
I’ll be asking questions like:
• What have been your biggest obstacles and how have you overcome them?
• How do you deal with fear that comes from putting yourself out there?
• When you hit burn out, what are the things that help to get your magic back?
You will love this if you:
• Want to learn how these ladies have built their thriving restaurant business and how they work together as sisters.
• Want to hear a real, down to earth conversation about what it takes to balance the personal and professional.
• Want to be surrounded with likeminded, ambitious creative women who you might end up collaborating with.
Oh, did we mention this event is free? You can check out the recap of our 5th live interview here.