Our NYC Girl Talk series with Lou & Grey was such a hit, that we’re bringing the series to LA! Lou & Grey is a brand that represents all things OKREAL: confidence, being comfortable in your own skin, and making your life your own.
Our panel on November 9th will feature:
Actor & Comedian, Insecure
Writer & Co-Executive Producer, Insecure
We’ll be asking questions like:
• What were some of the humble, small steps that you each took in the beginning of your careers?
• What are the biggest challenges you’ve faced, and how do you push past them?
• What advice would you give your 25 year old self?
You will love this if you:
• Want to learn more about the entertainment industry from women who have years of experience acting, writing and producing.
• Want to hear real, down to earth conversations with leading women who are blazing trails.
• Want to be surrounded with likeminded, ambitious creative women who you might end up collaborating with.
Did we mention this series is free? RSVP while you still can!
This panel will be moderated by Sonja Rasula.