We’re super excited to announce the fifth live interview in our Girl Talk series with Lou & Grey, a brand that represents all things OKREAL: confidence, being comfortable in your own skin, and making your life your own.
Our live interview on May 30 will feature Natasha Case & Freya Estreller, Founders of Coolhaus, which means icecream sandwiches for all!
I’ll be asking questions like:
• What have been your biggest obstacles and how have you overcome them?
• How do you deal with fear that comes from putting yourself out there?
• When you hit burn out, what are the things that help to get your magic back?
You will love this if you:
• Want to learn how these ladies turned their side hustle (aka a beat-up postal van selling icecream sandwiches) into an empire.
• Want to hear a real, down to earth conversation about what it takes to balance the personal and professional (Natasha and Freya are also married and have a newborn son).
• Want to be surrounded with likeminded, ambitious creative women who you might end up collaborating with.