SOLD OUT! Sign up to our newsletter so you don’t miss out on the next Lou & Grey live interview, happening Feb 8.
To kick off 2017 we’re launching a live interview series with Lou & Grey, a brand that represents all things OKREAL: confidence, being comfortable in your own skin, and making your life your own. We’re hosting five live interviews from January through May at the 5th Avenue store, featuring some of your favorite women creatives.
We’re going to get real about their stories: how they got to where they are now, the challenges they’ve faced along the way, how they stay grounded, what success means to them, and advice they have for women who are creating life on their own terms. You’ll also have a chance to ask these women questions of your own after we chat. Oh, did we mention this series is free?
I’ll be asking questions like:
• How did you know this was the right path for you?
• What have been your biggest obstacles and how have you overcome them?
• How do you deal with fear that comes from putting yourself out there?
• When you hit burn out, what are the things that help to get your magic back?
You will love this if you:
• Want to kickstart 2017 with a commitment to yourself.
• Want to hear real, down to earth conversations with leading women in the creative industries.
• Want to be surrounded with likeminded, ambitious creative women who you might end up collaborating with.