We’re back for season two of our series with Lou & Grey, featuring super-inspiring conversations with women who we think are the real deal. Join us IRL as they talk about creating, making, doing, and being—or tune in later this month to watch the episodes from anywhere in the world.
FEATURING ELAINE WELTEROTH
Elaine Welteroth is an award-winning journalist, thought leader, and the former Editor-in-Chief of Teen Vogue. Throughout her meteoric ten year magazine career, she broke new ground as the youngest person and only the second African-American ever to hold the Editor-in-Chief title in Condé Nast’s 107-year history. In this role, she brought social consciousness to the pages of Teen Vogue and transformed the teen title into a credible news source. She’s now a leading expert, advocate and voice for the next generation of change makers, blazing a career path that breaks the mold, inspiring a new generation of creative entrepreneurs.
Amy will be asking questions like:
• How has speaking up for what you believe in and using your voice strengthened you?
• Where have you found sisterhood in such a competitive industry?
• What have been the pivotal choices that have led you to where you are now?
• While serving as EIC at Teen Vogue, you introduced a politically and socially aware voice to the mag and the young women in that audience. Now, as a woman (and a black woman specifically) with a large platform—how do you plan to continue those efforts of influencing the women who look up to you?
You will love this if you:
• Want to learn more about the editorial and creative industry from a woman who has charted her own path.
• Want to hear a real, down to earth conversation about how to set goals and take steps toward achieving them.
• Want to be surrounded with likeminded, ambitious creative women who you might end up collaborating with.
Did we mention this panel is free? EVENT FULL