West Coast ladies! In partnership with Heyday, we’re bringing Los Angeles two circles on March 25th focused on fulfillment: how to define it, and how to go about creating it for yourself. Hosted by yours truly, we are only accepting five women per circle, and each participant receives a complimentary 50 minute facial valued at $95—to use whenever.
Post circle you’ll have an army of women behind you and a list of action items to help you move forward in the right direction (with your shoulders thrown back.)
All the details
Heyday, 7228 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles
March 25 | 8:30AM-11:30AM
March 25 | 12:00PM-3:00PM
$200 Fee (this includes your facial valued at $95, which you can use whenever you please)
MENTOR CIRCLE GUIDE:
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
• An intimate, guided session of conversation and connection with a group of women who we think will be a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three and a half hour session.
• Breakfast & lunch snacks.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group (also known as the OKREAL illuminati). Need a designer, intern, collaborator, friend, accountant? This is where you’ll find it. Future and past mentor circle participants also have access to this group, so your network of curated (international) industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it.
How to apply
- Read the Mentor Circle Guide.
- Submit your application here.
- If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite and make payment of $200 within eight hours, or we will pass along to someone else.
- If it takes a while for you to receive an invite, this is a reflection of the amount of applications we receive (Not you! You are great!), and the fact we can only take a limited number of women at a time. If we can’t place you in this particular group, we will keep your information on hand for our next circle series.
“I went into the mentor circle not knowing exactly what to expect. That time we each spent sharing our stories turned out to be magical—the other women in my group were so insightful, and Amy was an amazing support and facilitator of the conversation. She interjected naturally while letting the circle members lead, offering amazing nuggets of wisdom along the way. She listened not only to what was being said but how each of us was saying it—having these outside perspectives on our own problems from angles we couldn’t ourselves see was immensely helpful. I ended up walking out with clear action items, and a stack of post-its distilling all of the wisdom that was shared with me during that time. The whole experience was incredible cathartic, helpful, and inspiring, and I would recommend a circle to any woman looking for genuine support, advice, and community.”—Susannah
“There’s something about the kind of woman who seeks out an OKREAL circle… they’re inspired, driven, and value the input and strength of women coming together. Coming in and getting unbiased opinions from strangers who are driven like you is something invaluable.” ——Ariel
“I was feeling really overwhelmed and anxious trying to juggle my professional and personal goals. It was such a relief to sit with supportive, like-minded women and receive sincere advice and learn that I’m not alone.” ——Kate
Brought to you by: