Someone once said to me: In life, you get what you’re willing to accept. I often refer back to this phrase when I’m looking at the boundaries I’ve created (or haven’t created) for myself. This is what Fall circles will be about: taking a good hard look at what standards you’re setting for yourself, raising the bar, and honoring your boundaries. Post circle you’ll have an army of women behind you and a list of action items to help you move forward in the right direction (with your shoulders thrown back.)
MENTOR CIRCLE GUIDE:
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
Before you apply for a circle, please read our Mentor Circle Guide. This has everything you need to know about the different types of circles we offer, how circles work, and what you can expect.
NYC 2018 DETAILS TBD - APPLY FOR FALL AND WE’LL BE IN TOUCH!
• An intimate, guided session of conversation and connection with a group of women who we think will be a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three and a half hour session.
• Breakfast and coffee by Happy Bones.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group (also known as the OKREAL illuminati). Need a designer, intern, collaborator, friend, accountant or gyno recommendation? This is where you’ll find it. Future and past mentor circle participants also have access to this group, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. We also offer discounts for events and special perks for members.
How to apply
- Read the Mentor Circle Guide.
- Submit your application here.
- If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite and make payment within eight hours, or we will pass along to someone else.
- If it takes a while for you to receive an invite, this is a reflection of the amount of applications we receive (Not you! You are great!), and the fact we can only take a limited number of women at a time. Please be patient and know that it might take a while for us to place you in a group. There is no need to email us to follow up, we have your information.
“It’s tough to be a career-oriented individual——let alone a woman, let alone in New York. My OKREAL experience reinforced that support and empathy is all around us and that we have to propel our thoughts and channel our talents into action. In an open forum like a mentorship circle, suggestions come from others but the solution comes from within. This was a special, affirming, and encouraging environment. I’m so grateful to have been a participant.” ——DyAnna
“There’s something about the kind of woman who seeks out an OKREAL circle… they’re inspired, driven, and value the input and strength of women coming together. Coming in and getting unbiased opinions from strangers who are driven like you is something invaluable.” ——Ariel