Do you want to be involved in building a community of aspirational, rad women? OKREAL Mentor Circles are starting back up again in Auckland, and we’re looking for a highly efficient, organized, warm individual to come on board as our circle intern. The candidate will be responsible for helping our circles run smoothly, including behind the scenes (admin, planning, picking things up) and being present at circles (welcoming people, taking notes, assisting the facilitator).
• This role requires the candidate to be present at two-three mentor circles per month, in addition to prep and admin.
• Circles take place Sunday morning, 8AM—1PM, in Grey Lynn Auckland. Looking to fill role immediately.
• Assisting with admin for mentor circle applications
• Assisting with communication for mentor circle attendees, including: invitations, confirmations, reminders, answering any necessary questions
• Handling mentor circle preparation and set-up, including food, coffee and flatware
• Being present at weekly circles from 8AM—1PM, being an engaged, supportive figure that ensures participants feel welcome and looked after
• Taking notes and photos at each circle
• Assisting with private mentor circle group on Facebook
• Extremely organized, detail oriented and self-motivated, comfortable wearing a number of hats
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills—candidate must be warm, outgoing and good at making people feel comfortable
• Must be able to work remotely and provide own computer