Are you passionate and skilled in a range of things and trying to figure out whether to pursue one or all? Worried that focusing on several interests will lead to mediocre results? Our September 8 circle will look at how you can use your multi skill-set to your advantage, and explore the theme of generalist vs specialist. Our special guest will be Lotta Nieminen, who will be sharing her experience in a multi-disciplinary career in graphic design and illustration.
Get an idea for how our circles work and read testimonials from past participants here, and read the below for details on how to apply.
• An evening of intimate conversation with myself, Lotta, and participants who we think are a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three hour session.
• Wine and snacks.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group. Here, we’ll post breakthroughs and key learnings after each event—but the main purpose is to provide a space where we can continue the conversation and stay connected. Future mentorship circle participants will also have access to this group, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. If we expand our mentorship program internationally, these participants will also be part of this private group.
How to take part
• If you are interested in being a part of the September 8 circle, or circles in general, please answer a few questions through this questionnaire. We need this information so we can create a balanced group.
• If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite within 8 hours, or we will pass along to someone else. Fee is $80 per person.
• We can only host six women at a time, so please don’t be offended if you’re not included immediately! We have your information and will try and accommodate all who apply in time.
Requirements (please read before applying)
• You will be there to share as much as you are there to receive, and willing to listen as much as you are there to talk. This thing goes two ways!
• We will be sharing emails after each event, with the objective of participants staying in contact and helping each other out in future.
• Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
Special Guest: Lotta Nieminen
Topic: Multi-Skill Mastery
Date: Thursday September 8, 2016
Location: 68 Jay Street #903 Brooklyn, NY 11201
Accepting 6 women only
Apply by September 1, 2016