This mentor circle is for anyone planning on launching an online business or blog, or for those trying to create an online community or digital presence. I will be sharing all of the tips and tricks that worked for me for OKREAL, answer any questions you have about the process, and help you come to solutions of your own.
Check out testimonials from past participants and read a little more about why we do mentor circles here.
• An evening of intimate conversation with myself and participants who we think are a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three hour session.
• Wine and snacks.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group. Here, we’ll post breakthroughs and key learnings after each event—but the main purpose is to provide a space where we can continue the conversation and stay connected. Future mentorship circle participants will also have access to this group, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. If we expand our mentorship program internationally, these participants will also be part of this private group.
How to take part
• If you are interested in being a part of the August 11 circle, or circles in general, please answer a few questions through this questionnaire. We need this information so we can create a balanced group.
• If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite within 8 hours, or we will pass along to someone else. Fee is $80 per person.
• We can only host six women at a time, so please don’t be offended if you’re not included immediately! We have your information and will try and accommodate all who apply in time.
Requirements (please read before applying)
• You will be there to share as much as you are there to receive, and willing to listen as much as you are there to talk. This thing goes two ways!
• We will be sharing emails after each event, with the objective of participants staying in contact and helping each other out in future.
• Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
Topic: Online Business & Blogging
Date: Thursday August 11, 2016
Location: 138 Wooster Street, NY NY, 10012
Accepting 6 women only
Apply by August 4, 2016
Mentor Circle location provided by Breather