Mentor circles are officially a thing—we’re now taking applications for our third circle on July 28. Participants range from women who are just starting out to those who are well established in their careers. Check out testimonials from past participants and read a little more about why we do mentor circles here.
Our special guest for our circle on July 28 will be Natalie Guevara—head of communications at Genius. The topic will be something dear to my heart: doing your own PR. This is a loose theme to get the conversation started—come with your worries, stories and solutions.
• An evening of intimate conversation with myself, our special guest, and participants who we think are a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three hour session.
• Wine and snacks.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group. Here, we’ll post breakthroughs and key learnings after each event—but the main purpose is to provide a space where we can continue the conversation and stay connected. Future mentorship circle participants will also have access to this group, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. If we expand our mentorship program internationally, these participants will also be part of this private group.
How to take part
• If you are interested in being a part of the July 28 circle, or circles in general, please answer a few questions through this questionnaire. We need this information so we can create a balanced group.
• If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite within 8 hours, or we will pass along to someone else. Fee is $80 per person.
• We can only host six women at a time, so please don’t be offended if you’re not included immediately! We have your information and will try and accommodate all who apply in time.
Requirements (please read before applying)
• You will be there to share as much as you are there to receive, and willing to listen as much as you are there to talk. This thing goes two ways!
• We will be sharing emails after each event, with the objective of participants staying in contact and helping each other out in future.
• Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
Special Guest: Natalie Guevara
Topic: How To Do Your Own PR
Date: Thursday July 28, 2016
Location: 92 3rd Street, Brooklyn, New York 11231
Accepting 6 women only
Apply by July 17, 2016