All November Circles Full! Now taking applications for December.
Are you at an in-between stage in life? At a cross-roads and want feedback on how to make your next move? Perhaps you’re thinking about going freelance or have just started a business, maybe you’ve just started a new role at work, or maybe you’re planning to start a family. Change is tough, and talking with other women who are at a similar stage in life can help. November circles are all about Transition, and applications are open now.
Think of the circle as your personal support group: you’ll be placed in a group of women who you’ll be able to relate to, learn from, and connect with. Learn more about how circles work here. We start placing women in circles as soon as applications come in, so it’s always a good idea to apply sooner rather than later.
“In a city as competitive as New York, it can be easy to assume that every outwardly successful, go-getting woman has her life figured out. OKREAL mentor circles break down the walls to create an open environment where women of all ages and experience levels can talk in a real way about our challenges, hopes, and dreams. Amy is the glue that holds it all together. I left feeling inspired and connected to a group of brilliant women who were strangers only two hours before.” ——Mia
• An evening of intimate conversation with myself and participants who we think are a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three and a half hour session.
• Wine and snacks.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group (also known as the OKREAL illuminati). Need a designer, intern, collaborator, friend, accountant or gyno recommendation? This is where you’ll find it. Here, we post breakthroughs and key learnings after each event—but the main purpose is to provide a space where we can continue the conversation and stay connected. Future and past mentor circle participants also have access to this group (across NY and LA), so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. If we expand our mentorship program internationally, these participants will also be part of this private group.
How to take part
• If you are interested in being a part of a November circle, or circles in general, please answer a few questions through this questionnaire. We need this information so we can create a balanced group.
• If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite within eight hours, or we will pass along to someone else. Fee is $95 per person.
• We can only host seven women at a time, so please don’t be offended if you’re not included immediately! We have your information and will try and accommodate all who apply in time.
• Serious applications only, please. If you do apply, keep an eye on your email so you’ll get the heads up in time.
• You will be there to share as much as you are there to receive, and willing to listen as much as you are there to talk. This thing goes two ways!
• We will be sharing emails after each event, with the objective of participants staying in contact and helping each other out in future.
• Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
November Circle Theme: Transition
NY Dates: All full sorry! You can still apply for December.
NY Location: 135 Bowery, NYC
LA Dates:All full sorry! You can still apply for December.
LA Location: 1225 Electric Avenue, Venice
Accepting 7 women for each circle only
Apply as soon as possible
Space provided by Breather