Our November mentor circles will focus on reflection and resetting: What did you learn this year? What do you want to squeeze in before 2018 rolls around? How do you want to set yourself up for next year, so that you start 2018 feeling fresh, energized and one step ahead? We only have 3 circles this month so sign up while you can! After the circle, you’ll have an army of women behind you and a list of action items for starting the new year.
MENTOR CIRCLE GUIDE:
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
Before you apply for a circle, please read our Mentor Circle Guide. This has everything you need to know about the different types of circles we offer, how circles work, and what you can expect.
Select Mentor Circle with Uli: November 4
Signature Mentor Circle with Uli: November 11, 18
All circles are at the same time + location:
138 Wooster Street
3rd Floor, Suite 3
New York, NY 10012
If you don’t know what Signature / Select means, you cheated! Please refer to the Mentor Circle Guide for more information.
• An intimate, guided session of conversation and connection with a group of women who we think will be a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three and a half hour session.
• Breakfast and coffee by Happy Bones.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group (also known as the OKREAL illuminati). Need a designer, intern, collaborator, friend, accountant or gyno recommendation? This is where you’ll find it. Future and past mentor circle participants also have access to this group, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. We also offer discounts for all events and special perks for members.
How to apply
- Read the Mentor Circle Guide.
- Submit your application here.
- If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite and make payment within eight hours, or we will pass along to someone else.
- If it takes a while for you to receive an invite, this is a reflection of the amount of applications we receive (Not you! You are great!), and the fact we can only take a limited number of women at a time. Please be patient and know that it might take a while for us to place you in a group. There is no need to email us to follow up, we have your information.
“It’s tough to be a career-oriented individual——let alone a woman, let alone in New York. My OKREAL experience reinforced that support and empathy is all around us and that we have to propel our thoughts and channel our talents into action. In an open forum like a mentorship circle, suggestions come from others but the solution comes from within. This was a special, affirming, and encouraging environment. I’m so grateful to have been a participant.” ——DyAnna
“There’s something about the kind of woman who seeks out an OKREAL circle… they’re inspired, driven, and value the input and strength of women coming together. Coming in and getting unbiased opinions from strangers who are driven like you is something invaluable.” ——Ariel