Applications for October circles are now open! Four dates available. Our theme for October Circles is Confidence. We’ll be talking about cultivating confidence to make the next step in life, confidence in work and relationship situations, confidence in yourself in general, and how to build it from the inside out. We start placing women in circles as soon as applications come in, so it’s always a good idea to apply sooner rather than later.
I put together a group who’ll be able to connect with one another—you’ll be surrounded by ladies on your level who will support you, help you figure out what’s next, and offer advice on overcoming barriers you’re facing. Learn more about how circles work here.
“The Mentor Circle was such an empowering evening. The conversation was meaningful, and honest. The women in the group truly supported and held space for one another, which was incredible considering most of us had just met. Hearing from the group allowed me to step outside of myself, and gain a new perspective. I left motivated, inspired, and with clarity regarding the next steps of my life and career."—Nicole
"In a city as competitive as New York, it can be easy to assume that every outwardly successful, go-getting woman has her life figured out. OKREAL mentor circles break down the walls to create an open environment where women of all ages and experience levels can talk in a real way about our challenges, hopes, and dreams. Amy is the glue that holds it all together. I left feeling inspired and connected to a group of brilliant women who were strangers only two hours before.” ——Mia
• An evening of intimate conversation with myself and participants who we think are a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three and a half hour session.
• Wine and snacks.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group. Here, we’ll post breakthroughs and key learnings after each event—but the main purpose is to provide a space where we can continue the conversation and stay connected. Future mentorship circle participants will also have access to this group, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. If we expand our mentorship program internationally, these participants will also be part of this private group.
How to take part
• If you are interested in being a part of an October circle, or circles in general, please answer a few questions through this questionnaire. We need this information so we can create a balanced group.
• If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite within eight hours, or we will pass along to someone else. Fee is $90 per person.
• We can only host seven women at a time, so please don’t be offended if you’re not included immediately! We have your information and will try and accommodate all who apply in time.
• Serious applications only, please. If you do apply, keep an eye on your email so you’ll get the heads up in time.
• You will be there to share as much as you are there to receive, and willing to listen as much as you are there to talk. This thing goes two ways!
• We will be sharing emails after each event, with the objective of participants staying in contact and helping each other out in future.
• Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
October Circle Theme: Confidence
Dates: October 4, 12, 19, 26
Location: 135 Bowery, NYC
Accepting 7 women for each circle only
Apply by September 21, 2016