If I had to name one thing that has been key to OKREAL flourishing, it would be the women in our community who have helped to build it. AYR founders Maggie Bo & Jac Cameron were the first women I interviewed for OKREAL—so it’s with great pleasure to announce this event, three years later! To celebrate the opening of their new West Coast store, we’re hosting a panel in partnership with AYR featuring pivotal women in the LA community.
Our panel on August 8th will feature:
Co-Founder & CEO, AYR
Founder, Clare V.
Co-founder, Canyon Coffee
Founder, The Butcher’s Daughter
I’ll be asking questions like:
• Who are the women who have helped you get to where you are?
• How has community been instrumental in building your business, and how do you give back?
• What does sisterhood mean to you as a woman and businesswoman?
You will love this if you:
• Want to engage with women in your community but aren’t sure how.
• Want insight in how to create stronger bonds with women in your circle.
• Want to be surrounded with likeminded, ambitious creative women who you might end up collaborating with.
Brought to you by: