Erika Geraerts is 27-years-old and the co-owner of three successful businesses: content and copywriting agency Willow & Blake, Melbourne-based cafe LBSS, and frank body: the coffee scrub company which has a social media following of 687K, and $15 million in revenue as of 2015.
I didn’t know what to call this interview because there is so much I want to ask Erika. But I’m particularly fascinated with how she used Instagram to turn $14.95 bags of coffee grounds into a multi-million dollar business. Specifically—why thousands of women take selfies with coffee all over their faces, wanting to attach themselves to the @frank_body brand.
I’ll be asking Erika questions like:
• How do you get through to women on social media?
• What are they looking for and how do they want to be spoken to?
• What makes some brands take off on Instagram while others flop?
• Is Instagram even cool any more?
You will love this if you:
• Are building (or planning to build) a business with a female audience, and want to learn how to use social media to your advantage.
• Want tips on how to be authentic in the often cheesy, hashtagblessed world of Instagram.
• Want to learn how to turn a good-looking grid into cash paper money.
• Want insight into how one woman built three businesses from the ground up.
What your ticket includes:
• Frank body scrub worth $14.95
• A customized OKREAL notebook
• Wine and snacks
• An audio file of the interview delivered to your inbox
• Networking with likeminded women who you might end up getting coffee or collaborating with
For those who want to take part but can’t make it, we’ve added an OKAWAY ticket so you can listen to the interview on your own time. By purchasing an OKAWAY ticket, you’ll receive an audio recording from the live event. You’ll also get to hear the Q&A session with the audience afterward.
This is not a livestream, so it doesn’t matter where in the world you are—you’ll have the file to listen to whenever you please.
Audio will be sent straight to your inbox by July 1, 2016. Tickets are on sale for a limited time, so get in while you can!