Also: you can now take part in the workshop if you can’t make it IRL. Read on!
I buy a new journal at the beginning of each year. It doesn’t matter that I have 12 half-filled journals lying around the house, it needs to reflect my future: fresh possibility, heaps of time, not messed up yet. I write down goals and resolutions (most of them recycled from the year prior). I feel good about myself for a week or two, before it’s no longer a ‘new year’ and therefore I am no longer a ‘new me’. The new year doesn’t transform me into some glowing, high-achieving, non-sugar eating version of myself. I’m the same old person, with 13 half-empty journals to prove it.
We get so caught up in making these lists, intoxicated with the idea of fresh start (or maybe just intoxicated if it’s the morning of Jan 1). But you never seem to get that exercise routine down, or kill that bad habit of grabbing for your phone the second you wake up, and why does everyone else seem to have it all figured out? No matter how much you want to believe the new year will transform you, you’re stuck with yourself. But here’s what you forget: you are your own best resource. Sometimes you just need a little help tapping into what you already know, and some guidance in how to use it.
This is what The Real Reset is all about. I will be talking with Ksenia Advulova of Breakfast Criminals about how to get your mind and body right for 2016, and guiding you through personal worksheets to figure out what this means to you, and how to get there.
You will learn how to:
• Recognize the excuses you’re making which are getting in the way of your greatness
• Acknowledge what you want to let go of (and how to let it go)
• Bring more of the good stuff into your life (by clearing out the bad stuff)
You will love this if you:
• Know that you have what it takes to get to where you want to be, and just need a kickstart • Want to get over your drama and get focused on bigger, better things • Want to get clear on what’s important to you and attract more of it
Your ticket gets you:
• A concentrated, two hour interactive session to help you shift into the right mindset for 2016
• A three-piece worksheet set that will capture your goals and reflections on one side, with beautiful prints by Print Lab on the other (so you can stick these on your wall or fridge afterward instead of shoving them into a drawer)
• Wine and snacks to keep you fueled for the evening
You’re going to drink wine, have an invaluable learning experience, gain a fresh perspective and maybe some new friends. But we know you just spent a bunch of cash on Christmas presents and New Year festivities, and want to make this an accessible experience for everyone. We are down to our last IRL workshop tickets, so save your spot while you can!
January 13, 2016
93 Grand St #2
NY NY, 10013
For those who want to take part but can’t make it, we’ve added a Whenever / Wherever ticket so you can do the workshop from your couch. Your Whenever / Wherever ticket includes:
• Audio from the live event to guide you through the worksheets as if you were there IRL (you’ll also get to hear the questions asked by the audience which you’re probably thinking too)
• A three-piece worksheet set that will capture your goals and reflections (sent as a PDF)
• Three beautiful prints by Print Lab on the other to stick on your wall or fridge (sent as a PDF)
This package will be sent to you via email on January 15. Tickets on sale for a limited time.
Artwork by Print Lab