Did you hear? We started mentor circles: think concentrated, curated and intimate experiences with women in the OKREAL community (yep, you!) You can read more about our mentor circles here, and read a few reviews from our last session. Details for our upcoming circle below.
You’ll need to apply by July 9 to be considered for our July 21 circle—so get in quick! Our special guest for this circle is Leta Sobierajski: designer, art director and all round epic woman (if you’re not following her on Instagram, you should be). The theme for this circle is work and identity. We’ll be sharing challenges, solutions and ideas from our own experience in finding our distinct voice within our work—whatever that may be.
• An evening of intimate conversation with myself, our special guest, and participants who we think are a good match for you.
• An invaluable network of women to support you beyond this three hour session.
• Wine and snacks.
• Access to our private Facebook mentor group. Here, we’ll post breakthroughs and key learnings after each event—but the main purpose is to provide a space where we can continue the conversation and stay connected. Future mentorship circle participants will also have access to this group, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it. If we expand our mentorship program internationally, these participants will also be part of this private group.
How to take part
• If you are interested in being a part of the July 21 circle, or circles in general, please answer a few questions through this questionnaire. We need this information so we can create a balanced group.
• If you are invited to join, you will receive an email from us. You must accept the invite within 8 hours, or we will pass along to someone else. Fee is $80 per person.
• We can only host six women at a time, so please don’t be offended if you’re not included immediately! We have your information and will try and accommodate all who apply.
Requirements (please read before applying)
• You will be there to share as much as you are there to receive, and willing to listen as much as you are there to talk. This thing goes two ways!
• We will be sharing emails after each event, with the objective of participants staying in contact and helping each other out in future.
• Sorry dudes, this is ladies only.
Special Guest: Leta Sobierajski
Topic: Work & Identity
Date: Thursday July 21, 2016
Location: 138 Wooster Street, NY NY, 10012
Accepting 6 women only
Apply by July 9